Thursday, May 28, 2020

Media Assignment 6/1 - 6/4 (LAST ONE! :)


Dear Students, 

As our school days come to an end I am missing you more than ever! I hope that you are all happy and healthy and have a wonderful summer. We will all be together again soon! This week, all you need to do is watch this video. It features Mark Rober, a NASA engineer! He came up with this awesome squirrel ninja course during quarantine that is sure to make you laugh. I know me and my family did! I hope it gets your brain moving and inspires you to conduct your own experiments. At this time, you should have turned in all your Media homework and Reading Logs. You don't have to turn anything in this week for this squirrel video. Just ENJOY! Have an amazing summer and I will see you soon. 

Love, Mrs. Lopez

P.s. This Thursday (11:30) is our last Media Zoom meeting where we will be finishing The Chocolate Touch

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/j/98419931531pwd=YTd2TnJXcjZzY2JCTE5XSUE5SXpYdz09


No comments:

Post a Comment